My favorite cartoon character

Hellow everybody, I hope you be okey, this week I write about my favorite cartoon charater, the genius. This character appear in the Aladdin movie, fisicaly the genius is like a men but his skin is blue, his beard is black same his hair. In his wrists have a golden bracelet. 

The genius had been obey in spell, this keeping imprision in the lamp and if anyone rub the lamp, the genius should give it three wishes.  I like this character because is so funny and help his friends.

Other character that from part of the movie are the princess Jasmine, Aladdin, Abu that is a little monkey, the sultan, Rajah that is a tiger pet of Jasmine and  Jafar that is villain.


Thanks for reading

Bye :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A amazing place ♡

How green I am?