My life sound truck

Hi everyone, I hope you are fine, this week I'm going to write about the songs that left mark on my life or singers or bands that were the same things. Honestly, when I think about my childhood I don't relate to any song or artist specificaly, I only relate with movies or cartoon songs that I watched in that time, like the songs of "Aladdin", "The swna princess", "Teen titans" or "The powerpuff girls".

I think probably the artist that left a mark on my adolescence was Avril Lavigne, I loved her in that time, I listened to her songs everyday and I think her songs could help me in that complicated stage of my life together with other artists such as Demi Lovato, Lady Gaga and Britney Spears.

Now, I believe the artists who left mark on my life are Demi Lovato and James Arthur, I love their voices and their songs, I get relaxed when I listen to these songs and when I'm feelling bad, their songs make me feel better. Also, I want to mention the band, 5 seconds of summer, because this band with Demi, are artists that  listened since  my adolescence.

Thanks for reading.

Bye :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A amazing place ♡

My favorite cartoon character

How green I am?